Wood Therapy Specialist in Alpharetta, GA
Wood therapy is a comprehensive technique that uses wooden tools for massaging to assist in shaping the body and enhance its look without causing damage to the skin or surrounding tissue. At Seranova Sculpt & Beauty, Ronke Shenbanjo offers wood therapy for body sculpting and fat and cellulite removal to help increase your confidence. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 11700 Atlantis Place, Suite B7, Alpharetta, GA 30022.
Table of Contents:
There are many treatments, procedures, and therapies available that promise astonishing results with minimal effort, but few can deliver on these extraordinary claims. While new technological advancements have led to the development of cutting-edge treatments, some therapies have stood the test of time and have been in common use for hundreds, or even thousands, of years. Wood therapy is a testament to tried and true treatments that can provide remarkable results without relying on expensive technology.
Wood therapy is a type of body treatment that involves using several different wooden massage-like tools to help break down fat and cellulite. The wooden instruments are used to apply direct pressure to areas with cellulite or excess accumulations of body fat, promoting the natural elimination of excess body fat. The wood therapy used today is based on an ancient Oriental wood manipulation technique that dates back hundreds of years!
Wood therapy is a technique in which a careful and complete massage is performed with the help of various wooden utensils. Since they adapt to different areas of the body to fulfill a function, each of these instruments has a specific shape and size. This type of therapy has positive effects on relaxing the body and reducing various types of ailments, from reducing stress to relieving muscle and joint pain, and even circulatory difficulties, among other diseases. In addition to this, it provides cosmetic benefits; its regular application reduces the appearance of cellulite, varicose veins, and scars. Other positive aspects of wood therapy include:
• Can firm and tone the body
• Improves breathing
• It increases physical performance
• It helps control anxiety
Wood therapy can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and break down fat cells in certain areas, although it is not technically considered a weight loss treatment. When combined with a healthy lifestyle, such as eating a nutritious, well-balanced diet and committing to a regular exercise regimen, wood therapy can help to tone and contour the body and reduce the appearance of fat.
Wood therapy has a long history of use and provides several incredible benefits, including:
• Loosens Tight, Restricted Muscles — Wood therapy massages the body, which helps the muscles loosen up by promoting circulation.
• Stimulates Lymphatic Drainage — Lymphatic drainage is essential to carry toxins away from the heart and remove them from the body. This detoxification helps promote a healthy internal environment, where organs can function optimally.
• Speeds Metabolism — There are many important metabolic functions, but when they are underperforming, it can lead to weight gain, fatigue, and other unpleasant symptoms. Wood therapy works to speed up the metabolism, helping the body burn energy more efficiently.
• Breaks Down Cellulite — A common concern for many women is cellulite, which can develop in areas of the body that have been affected by muscle laxity or fat accumulation. Because wood therapy can break down cellulite, it has garnered a lot of attention in the aesthetics industry.
• Burns Fat — By speeding up the metabolism, wood therapy can also help to burn fat, especially when combined with exercise and a healthy diet.
• Contours the Body — Wood Therapy tones, tightens, and reduces the circumference of the midsection, providing a sculpted appearance without ever piercing the skin or causing any dangerous side effects.
If you are looking for a noninvasive way to contour your body and reduce the appearance of cellulite, come to Seranova Sculpt and Beauty for wood therapy! Contact us today or book an appointment online with our wood therapy specialist. We are conveniently located at 11700 Atlantis Place, Suite B7, Alpharetta, GA 30022. We serve clients from Alpharetta GA, Johns Creek GA, Milton GA, Roswell GA, Peachtree Corners GA, and surrounding areas.